Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 1- Blog 1

Today we finally had a full discussion on our project. People shared ideas and we began to organize. I had indifferent feels about the project until we got to discuss today. Sharing different ideas was helpful and I'm excited to get started. I thought this project was going to be a good amount of work but this is a lot more than I expected. I think finding a book on charities could be hard and take me a while to read. I know the dead lines will help me stay organized so I hope to plan that out soon. I think this process will really help me grow as a student and hopefully keep me on task. My goal for this term is discover more about myself and my field of interest. Today I am finalizing my proposal so I can get to work next class.  With Mr. Igoe I want to set dead lines and really talk through each skill so I know I am getting done what is required. I'm scared I'm going to miss parts or think I am completing something I am not. Clarification I think will help me in the future. Getting started will feel very good and reassure me its possible.

1 comment:

  1. Although the project may be challenging I think that is a good thing! I am a big believer in the idea that if it doesn't challenge you it won't change you. I think this project will help you grow as a person and individual because you will be challenging yourself. If it is something you are passionate about just go for it and I guarantee that it will be amazing in the end!

    ReplyDelete