This week has been a semi-productive week so far. I had my presentation yesterday and I was really happy with the way it went. I think talking through my project and seeing peoples reactions helped me understand my project and how I want to change it. I've seen everything on paper and talked about it in little sections but hearing my project as a whole was new. I think it helped me realize what i have to achieve in the time which was a good realization to have so early. Listening to others peoples presentations were also really cool, I liked hearing the direction people are taking their projects and how their final piece will turn out. Some topics surprised me but it was fun to listen to peoples reasoning on why they chose it. Other than the presentations this week I have done interviews, sent out my survey and done a majority of my website with an editorial. The interview and survey all go into my editorial for the week. I am doing an analysis of what people think goes on behind charities and donations versus facts. The people always seemed to be surprised by the answers and unfortunately in a bad way. The editorial is in my website which will have all my final pieces. I also started reading my book. Its a lot more factual than I thought but very very helpful! A lot goes on that i didn't know about so its cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment