Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 2- Journal 3

Over the course of the two weeks a lot of progress has been made. My website is looking very good and I'm proud of the dent I have made in all my work. Today was a lazy rainy Sunday so I took it upon myself to make a big dent in my first book and start my second. Not everything in the first book applied to what I am working with. I decided to cut out what I really needed and work from there. With the heads holiday, I found myself not wanting to do any home work. Tomorrow was going to be a big start to week 3 and I was going to work with the chosen advertisements in class and start my second survey that was only going to select people. I realized today I needed to read as much as I could to really get going. I'm so happy with the way my first editorial turned out! Between my survey and interviews I had a good variety of things to show of results. I added all my findings from the survey below the editorial adding a visual to the reader as well. Looking forward to week 3... Advertisements versus people!

1 comment:

  1. Can you actually post the answer for the survey, because i am actually interested to know how much donation actually goes to the person in need. It is scary to think about how all of our "warm hearted" money are spent by some thief. They are not only stealing from us; they are also stealing money from the people struggling with living.

    ReplyDelete