Well, as time is getting closer to the end, i'm starting to stress a lot more. This whole week was planned to talked to people of the charities, but no one has answered my emails. Mr. Igoe recommended calling so I tried each one yesterday just in case anyone was in the office. Tomorrow I hope to make a big dent in calling or scheduling to talk with charities. I'm reading the Give Kids the World book this week to see how they run off of the donations. I'm excited to see how that goes.
I've really been finding myself getting stressed lately but also its my fault. I find myself not utilizing my time as well as I used too. As much as its nice being into college I'm scared I'm starting to take advantage of the freeness. I'm doing all I say I should be doing and i'm following my calendar but i keep finding myself doing the bare minimum. I'm usually a strong student that goes beyond what she says because she knows it'll benefit her later, as of now, I am not that student. Since I made this realization, I'm hoping these next 2 weeks ill really try to pull my weight and do as much as I can to make this project as strong as I hoped it would be.
I'm really enjoying looking at the different angles of this question of loyalty within charities. I hope the actual foundations answer my calls. I'm not sure what I will do if they don't... the documentary as of now is in the process of just watching some to see if thats the route i want to take. Elise recommended the hunting ground, so I'm watching that to see how people go about a documentary. I was thinking more of a 3 minute, almost infomerical like, video may be more beneficial. I can post statistics with quotes in the background and it'll be more informative and quick than a long documentary. But who knows, we'll see where this week takes us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment