Monday, May 23, 2016

Week Six- Blog 1

YAAAYYY. FINAL WEEK!!!!! This is seriously crunch time and i am dedicated the next two classes and two nights of homework to my short video "praising the loyal charities". I am stressing a little but I think I will be feeling a lot better after tonight when I make a huge dent in everything. My website is done except for uploading my documentary which is really really good, it was surprisingly a lot of work and research. I thought the short paragraphs about each charity wouldn't take long but i had to choose the most important elements of each charity. A lot of charities do more than I could ever put into words but it's just hard to summarize it into a couple sentences with a video to capture everything else. Caley and I both made websites so we are going to collaborate with each other and almost edit. Neither of our websites correcting spelling or anything so our attempt is to make it perfect!

Really happy to be done with everything and i'm super nervous to present. Cant wait for it all to be done. I think the presentation will capture my growth across the board. Through my presentation I will make it clear that everything in my education skills have improved. I hope to show strong listening and speaking skills, strong research skills, good reading and writing skills and just a strong project.


No comments:

Post a Comment