Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Week 3- Blog 2
Today was a long block, first block, and although its a rainy Tuesday and I had no desire to do anything, the look at the calendar got me going. Today I came to the realization of only 20 academic days, and only 2 weeks until we present. That got me to stress because I'm not sure how i want to do my documentary still. Although my website is coming along really well and i'm really proud of it, I feel like it's just not enough. People still aren't answering my email's from charities so I'm not sure how many more of those I should send before I get annoying and ahhh i'm stressed. Hopefully once we get through this week it'll be calming and I'll be reassured I have the ability to get everything done. But at this moment in time, I am stressed and unsure where to go from here. I think the heads holiday really pushed everything back a day because although I probably should have worked 50 minutes like an english class and then homework yesterday, I didn't. I did some work but definitely not as much as I should have. I think i have figured out the key to success for me, is doing the work when I say I will. The debate of "eh I can do it later, versus lets do it now" is going to be crucial for me the next couple weeks because once i procrastinate once, it becomes a habit. I also have realized I'm a lot lazier than i thought I was. When independent, and not having the daily assignments from a teacher, I think I can slack off and almost half as$ it. I need to work on being independent for myself, not just the grade. This senior slide is really getting to me and I have to work on staying determined and active in my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You still have some time! try to sit down and set a goal and that way you can leave class feeling you have made a significant dent in what needs to be done.
ReplyDeletethanks <3
Delete