Thursday, May 12, 2016

Week 4- Blog 2

It is now Thursday of week 4 and i'm really annoyed with 90% of the charities I have tried to talk too.  As much as i enjoy hearing the "loyal charities" and how they run everything without using most of the donations, thats almost defeating the point of my project. I need to hear from the "unloyal charities". I need to hear why they have to use donation money for other things and how they feel about that. Kids Wish Network has the only one who has agreed to answer my questions and it was a process. I wanted to use these interviews for my infomercial but i only had to email them the questions, after Igoe emailed them confirming i wasn't a student. It's just frustrating and almost proving my point but its not enough to answer the question of why. I'm hoping the other charities i need to hear from respond to my email, or send me to someone who can answer my questions. Today i go hard on the Wounded Warrior person and they gave me someone to email which was a start. She said she couldn't promise a reply, but its better than nothing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for my final project now because i don't have enough voices saying what i need them to say, or what i had in mind. I'm honestly getting frustrated and i feel myself giving up. Despite the nice weather and the whole senioritis thing, I'm just almost over this project. Its a lot of work for something I'm no longer interested in. Good luck to me though right haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment