Thursday, May 19, 2016
Week 5- Blog 2
I'm just going to reminisce on my project right now. It's been quite the journey, i'm ending in a way thats very different from when I began. I have completely changed directions and views of my project and I'm actually happy about that. I'm still just so baffled at the fact NO CHARITY THAT GIVES UNER 50 CENTS WOULD TALK TO ME. That was definitely a road block and like i said in my last blog I'm really happy and relieved about how I turned it around but it was definitely a struggle that costed me about a week of wasted time. I think the biggest downfall of the lack of communication was the time lost. I spent a week strictly in and outside of class just trying to get these people to talk to me. I, now, don't even need those people to talk to me so a whole week was lost. I think that loss of a week effected me by effecting my mood and work ethic. It kind of just sucked the life out of me. I was sad annoyed and frustrated and made me lose all interest in my project. But whatever, i've learned to think on my own and move on so in the end the struggle benefitted me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment