I presented Tuesday and I think it went really well. I hopefully got my findings across in the most effective way and people saw my progress over the weeks. I didn't want to do a complete repeat of my mid-term project so I had to think of the same project but in a different way. I did have a variety of different things to share, but its all under the same category which may be boring for my class. I had different things to present but it was all off of my website. Everyone was really impressed from my website and I enjoyed showing off my work.
I also liked listening to other peoples presentations. I've seen my peers work so hard over the past term so I love seeing what they found. Its cool to see all the final products versus just the pieces in work.
No comments:
Post a Comment