Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 4- Blog 1

This week is hopefully the week i get in contact with charities. By tomorrow I hope to have contact with at least 3. My goal is to get charities from the good and bad. I want to hear everyones perspective and hear about where people want the money to go versus where the money actually goes. I wonder if people care more about money than the cause at hand. Still really not sure what to do if i don't get in touch with anyone... so i should figure that out!

I've realized, lately, i like the reward of crossing something off the calendar and i think thats why i get things done. I literally do things just to say "i can get it off my list". This has helped me this term across the board though. Some may see it as a bad thing but a calendar sets "goals" for me and motivates me to get it done on time. Having the vision instills a little bit of stress and fear in me that i need to get moving.

Sometimes i wish i changed my project. There's stuff about my project, but not much. It's hard to go in one direction with it and come up with an overall discovery. What's out there is out there and i have to make the analysis myself. I feel like something like autisms affect on a family dynamic should have been the way to go. Its not necessarily what i want to do in the future but it definitely interests me and inspires me which is the opposite of what this project is doing. To be completely honest I'm bored with my project and have a lot of regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment