I'm really excited to start my project. After frustration and annoyance, I came around to a plan. I separated each week into a goal and mission. Week 1 is the process of gathering information and surveys, I want to see the what people think goes on versus what actually goes on. I'm going to interview faculty of all ages and genders and plan to write an analysis on for a newspaper about what I found. Week 2 goes into the advertising parts of charities. How they advertise what they do, versus what they actually do. I'm going to write another newspaper article and write peoples reactions to the ads and the truth. Week 3 will be documentary week. I want to take all i've collected and make a video to inform the people. I will put it in with my editorials, hopefully in a website to advertise for the people. Week 4 I am hoping to interview people from charities directly. I have people I want to interview but nothing has been finalized yet. Then week 5 will be my documentary week, piecing everything i have found in one. My final project will be a website set up like a news place with my editorials and documentary to educate the people. I am looking forward to getting started because right now I'm still stressed and lost. I have a lot to do and I'm not sure how long each thing will take so I have found it difficult to set up my calendar without knowing how long my boos are.
can't wait to hear all about it when you present, you should talk about GKTW cause id like to hear how they relate, you know?
ReplyDeleteHave you been able to reach people at the charities? Do you have interviews lined up?
ReplyDelete