Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 2- Blog 2

I'm not sure where my blog for Saturday went so i'll try to do my best to remember what i said... Saturday i finalized my first editorial. Personally, i really like this writing style. I have no desire to go into journalism or anything like that but it was a fun, new way to write. I got to give my personal opinion through a formal way. I used facts not fiction and proved a point, but through my own voice. I made an analysis but it didn't sound so stiff and formal, it was my voice coming through. I wasn't sure on the length one has to be but i like how i went about the process. I collected all my information, on draft paper wrote what i thought. Then put it into an editorial piece in my website. can't wait to show you all my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Only 2 blogs this week... Be sure to update specifically on what you're doing and also what you are learning about YOURSELF. Are you meeting deadlines? Adjusting your project? Challenges? Successes?

    ReplyDelete