Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week 5- Blog 3

This is seriously crunch time and I'm not mentally prepared for it. I have a lot of work to do between now and wednesday and I'm confused on when we pass the paper in and all that fun stuff. Don't have time to do the project plus work on the paper. I have 500 projects in all 6 of my classes and its really just a force at times. I've dedicated my weekend to my website. I've made a lot of positive changes and worked really hard for it to be presentable with all the necessary information. I've done so much and I want to present it all in the best way possible.
I have regrets about not following deadlines as closely as I should have. Because of the road block I didn't find alternative things to do while I was confused and stressing, I just kind of stopped. This did not benefit me AT ALL and now I'm stuck stressing (per usual though). I have a lot to do in the next two days but it all has to do with my video. I just have to place the interviews and everything in the most effective way as possible so it will be a lot of trial and error!

Looking forward to the final projects.

2 comments:

  1. Im excited to see your website. We should go over our websites together and work off each other to perfect our own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel where you are coming from. The projects are beginning to pile up, but put your head down and work hard and I am sure everything will be great!

    ReplyDelete